Monday, June 11, 2007

We needed a re-vamp!

I just thought we needed a fresh look since we have been a little stagnant lately.......

Also, thought I would share the recipe that gave our blog the name Grandma's Syrup!

Buttermilk Syrup

1 cube butter
¾ c. sugar
½ c. buttermilk
1 t. baking soda
1 t. vanilla

Over medium heat, melt butter and sugar. Once melted, add buttermilk. When it begins to boil, remove from heat and add rest of the ingredients. Stir and enjoy! This is super yummy over pancakes, waffles, french toast, with crepes, with a spoon....you name it, I love it!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Love the re-vamp C, looks fab and I am sooooo looking forward to having some of that syrup! There is NO Aunt Jemimas in England and I tell you waffles are not the same without it....maybe this syrup will save me!

Cotter said...

Wow! Court I am impressed!!! It looks good!

Cotter said...

Another great recipe blog is internecipes... if anyone is looking oh and cuisunie has some good stuff too!