Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Zesty Chicken and Potatoes


1 package Zesty Italian Salad dressing
1/4 C Red Wine Vinegar
3 tablespons White wine Vinegar
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 tablespoons water or lemon juice or lime juice
1 tablespoon Rosemary
1 tablespoon garlic (I just used garlic salt since I didn't have any garlic)
4-5 squirts of Salad Spritzers Raspberry Bliss Dressing ( I LOVE THIS )
Mix all together well.

Marinate chicken for as long as you can in this mixture. I did mine about an hour or two.

2 peeled potatoes
Dice them up (however you like them) I like them bigger.
Place them in a casserole dish.
Add chicken.
Pour mixture on top of chicken and potatoes.

Serve with mixed green salad.

Preheat oven to 350.

Cook for 45 minutes.

I loved this because it was stuff I had on hand and it was different than my norms.

No comments: