Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Chocolate Mint Frosty

Ok, a few years ago I had a Starbucks gift card so when my sisters were in town, I took them to get these Chocolate Mint (no caffeine) smoothie things. Well, my sister found this recipe online and sent it to me. I must say, it tastes pretty much the same. Great to cool off in the hot summer heat. Enjoy!

Chocolate Mint Frosty

2 c. milk
ice cubes
1 c. frozen Cool Whip
1 sm. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
4 small York peppermint patties

Pour milk into large measuring cup. Add enough ice to measure 3 cups. Pour into blender. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and blend until smooth. Very tasty.

1 comment:

Jamie & Johnny said...

Hi girls. I just wanted you all to know that I frequent this blog and I lOVE IT! I just made the spinach salad from back in May or June and it was DE-LI-CI-OSO.
Thanks and keep em coming. I have also done the Cafe Rio recipes and love them as well. I wish I was as good of a cook as some of you but I'm not. But I love this blog. I hope I'm okay to come on here and cheat and take your recipes. :)